Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Challenge

Well I managed to get my page done last night so I could take it to work today. I've been meaning to scrap this photo for a while now. It is from a charity event we attended almost 2 years ago now.


I was planning on doing something very different for this challenge but, maybe I'll save that idea for next month. It was a black and white ball we attended, hence the black and white theme.


The card stock is bazzill and the patterned paper is from Imaginesce (daisy downpour, black tie optional). The black swirls were cut out on my cricut with Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge. I colored the small chipboard frame black, the love charm is from Making Memories and I used a couple of antique rose bling and a pink floral pin to finish off my 3d element. I think I covered all the requirements for this challenge. I'm feeling inspired now, I think I'll have to go through my pictures and get more printed up so I can make some more pages in March. Maybe I'll manage to get a page a week done instead of just one a month :)

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Deanna

No comments: