Monday, June 21, 2010

Tim Holtz Alterations!!!

I love, love, love the alterations die cuts by Tim Holtz.  Here is my first project with the Hardware Findings die cut I bought at Scrap Arts the other day.  I had so much fun doing this card.  I cut the pieces out of chipboard and card stock and layered them together.  I used Java walnut stain, copper pigment ink and brown dye ink on the hardware pieces.  For the background paper I stamped the verse stamp (Art Life & Beauty by Hero Arts) on French Vanilla card stock and the distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks scattered straw, vintage photo and walnut stain. 

Update on Father's Day card
I did not get a chance to finish this post yesterday so here are the details for the card I posted.  The background stamp for this card is a map stamp by All Night Media.  The ship and the greeting are from the stamp set A Guiding Light by Flourishes.  The ship was colored with prisma markers and the map was distress with Jumbo Java versa magic and brown momento ink.

Well time to go make some more cards.  Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy Crafting
Dee


No comments: