Saturday, July 10, 2010

Seashore Settings

Well my first class for these cards is filling up fast, but not to worry it is being offered a few times this summer.  Here are individual pictures of 3 of the cards in this class.

These cards have been done using 2 different stamp sets Seaside from Crafty Secrets & A Guiding Light from Flourishes.  I had fun making these cards, there is a lot of coloring involved and I used my watercolor pencils for most of it. 


The striped patterned paper on this card is from the Capella line by Basic Grey.  Love, love, love this paper..

The third card is a CASE of one from Crafty Secrets. The sky is done with Momento ink, the water was done with a  brayer and a couple of colors of Color Box ink. I used watercolor pencils on the seashells.
Well that's it for now.  I'll post more in a day or two. Until then, Happy Crafting Everyone!!!
Dee

No comments: