Saturday, July 10, 2010

When life gives you lemons.....

..make cards.  Well that is what you can do if you get lemon stamps too!!!  I made a set of cards with the Life, Love & Lemons stamp set by Flourishes.   I posted dates and times for the classes in a post on June 27th so you can check there for more info.  Of course I bought all these stamps at Scrap Arts

The only stamp that is not from the Lemons set is the Hello stamp,  It is from the Greetings from Wonderland stamp set by Crafty Secrets.  The patterned paper on these cards is all the same and it is called Cabbage Rose by Girls Paperie.  The background on the Hello card was stamped with versamark.
The colors I used on the Lemons, life, love card were dandelion & pear tart by momento.  I love making my own patterned paper when I can't find anything else to go with my design.  (with the amount of patterned paper I have you wouldn't think that would be a problem, but trust me it is!!! LOL).  For the Got any Juice card I just followed the tutorial on Splitcoast stampers.  OK I think this post is full and it is time to start another one.  I'm sure it won't take me long to do.
Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Dee

No comments: