Friday, January 28, 2011

A couple reminders

If you live locally we are having our Craft garage sale at Scrap Arts this Sunday Jan. 30th from 12:00 - 4:00pm.  Always lots of great bargains to be found.  For more info call 604-980-8811.

I still have a couple of spots left in my All Occasion card class on Monday Jan. 31st.
Make these 5 great cards for only $20.00.  Call Scrap Arts if you want to register (604-980-8811)

Also a couple of spots left for my Basic Grey Mini Album class on Tuesday, Feb. 1st from 6:00 - 8:00pm

You will have a couple of different papers to choose from for this class. $20.00
NOTE Sometimes it's fun to check out the feedjit live tracker to see how people find your blog.  Today I found out that I had a project published on another website.  Fortunately I put my name on the pictures of all my projects, and the picture they used links back to my blog.  So I am returning the favor and posting a link to the website Top Boxes.  There are all kinds of great craft projects on this site.

I guess I better get back in my craft room and get all my stuff ready for the Garage Sale on Sunday.  I hope to have another project to post in a couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting everyone!
Dee

No comments: