Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!!!

I am so happy Spring is here, the days are getting longer and the weather is warming up nicely.  You can actually go for a walk in the evenings because it is not dark out at 5:00pm anymore.  The down side is Kit sheds like mad this time of year LOL.

For this card I used a digi stamp called "Spring Fairy" I bought from The Greeting Farm.  I used Copics (E21, E25, E29, E000, E00, E01, R20, B00, B01, B02 & W1) to color the image and then highlighted the wings with a sakura stardust pen. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Marrakesh line.  I used some flowers and prima pearls as accents.  The greeting stamp is from the Flourishes "Tag Lines" stamp set. I used versa magic pumpkin spice and jumbo java inks for edging.
I just finished working on a flip album and will post that tomorrow.  I still need to add a few embellishments to it and take some pictures.  Until next time, happy crafting everyone!
Dee

No comments: