Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Class Samples Finally!!!

 I can't believe it is almost June, I think the wet rainy weather is making it feel more like March.  Anyway I did get my samples made for the June class I will be teaching at Scrap Arts.  Please note that one card is for Father's Day but if you don't want to make it for Father's Day I will have some other greeting and verse stamps available to choose from.  I do not have the dates and times for this class just yet but I will post them on the schedule page as soon as I have them.

The stamps I used for the first card are from the Car Classics stamp set by Crafty Secrets.  I also used them for some other cards last year.  This is a fabulous set and I have designed several other cards with it.  Check this post for some great ideas.  I also used the diamond plate cuttlebug folder for the background texture.

The next card is done with the beach life stamp set by Flourishes.  I will be teaching how to use a mask to combine 3 different stamps to create one scene.  The image is colored with water color pencils and an aqua brush.

I used a few different stamp sets to make this card, Crafty Secrets, Flourishes & Local King.  The embossing folder is by cuttlebug and the circles were cut out on the cricut.


The final card is done using the faux wood grain technique and the image is from a Local King stamp set. I used spellbinders large & small labels to cut out image and mat.


Well I think I'll head back to my craft studio for a while. I bought some new Crafty Secrets (Tea With Alice & Wizard of Oz) stamps last week and I can't wait to make some cards with them.
Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting everyone.
Dee


1 comment:

DanaMK said...

You're such a great stamper!!!! If I want to get inspiration, I know where to come. :)