Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Love & Romance Cards

I finally finished all the cards for my Love & Romance class.  I will put the schedule for January and February up tomorrow.  The last 2 cards don't use any patterned papers but lots of stamps.

For the side pop up card I used a La Blanche stamp for the centre rose image, xoxo stamp is from autumn leaves love with a flourish stamp set and basic grey flourish edges stamps.  I also used the basic grey & autumn leaves stamp sets for the I Love You card.  I embossed the piece after it was stamped with the d'vine swirl cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut out all the shaped pieces on the cricut machine using the storybook cartridge.

I will post a group picture of the class cards on the class schedule page.  I still needed to make another card for my challenge, so I decided to make another variation of Je t'aime card.  I still had all the supplies out so it was easy to do. I used bitter chocolate & french vanilla card stock and Melissa Frances patterned paper.  The stamps are by crafty secrets and I used walnut stain and pumice stone distress ink.  The image piece is popped up with 3d dots.

Well that's all for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with another card.  Have a great weekend and until next time Happy Crafting everyone!

Dee

No comments: