Saturday, February 11, 2012

All That Glitters....

...is covered with diamond stickles.  You can even see it in the picture,  it looks much better in person though.  This will be a quick post because I have a movie (Breaking Dawn, Part 1) to watch and a few more Valentine cards to make.

For this card I layered the red and black card stock together and embossed it with the allegro cuttlebug embossing folder.  The hearts I cut out on the cricut using the George cartridge.  The patterned paper is from the Echo Park "yours truly" line.  I edged them with versa magic red magic ink and covered the largest one with diamond stickles.  It looks really nice when the light hits it.  I cut a plain rectangle for the greeting and then snipped the end with scissors.  I attached it to the card with glue dots and a mini black brad.  I also added a few rhinestones that I coloured with copic marker R29.  The greeting is from two different stamp sets the Happy is from flourishes "tag line" stamp set and the Valentine's Day is from an old Anna Griffin stamp set by Plaid and I stamped the greeting with archival black ink.

Well that's it for tonight but I actually will be back tomorrow with another card.  Have a great night everyone!!!

Dee

No comments: