Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Spring!!!

Although the weather isn't as warm as I'd like the other signs of spring are certainly all around.  Lots of birds chirping, flowers are blooming and there are tons of blossoms on the trees.  I love this time of year, everything seems so fresh and new and I feel revitalized.

I've been busy doing my spring cleaning, rearranging furniture and getting rid of stuff.  With all that and work I haven't had much time to spend in my craft room this week.  I do hope to be able to get in there tomorrow and get a couple of cards made.

I did get another card finished last week I just haven't had time to post it until now.  For this card I used a digi stamp called "super hero" from Kenny K Stamps.  I colored this image many months ago and I think I used my Prisma Color markers for this one.  The patterned paper for this card is from the Bo Bunny "Blast Off" line.  I used red card stock for the base and I edged the patterned paper with versa magic night sky.  I stamped the greeting ("tag lines" set from Flourishes) with fired brick distress ink.  I'm trying to use up some of my many brads so I picked out 3 that match the colors in the paper.
So far I'm doing well with the new additions I made to my challenge.  I really hope to be able to stick with it over the next few months.  I'll be back tomorrow or Saturday with another project.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week end everyone.

Dee

No comments: