Friday, April 20, 2012

Just a Quick Post

I have to make this quick, it's late & I have a very busy weekend planned.  Here is another Mother's Day card and it works for my challenges.
For this card I decided to use up some more black & white patterned papers.  The one with the black background is an old paper by Autumn Leaves called blackbird in the black (dated 2006 - see really trying to use up the older paper)  and the one with the white background is called daisy downpour by Imaginisce (2008).  The stamp is from the Bo Bunny Ambrosia set and I used the same greeting stamps that I mentioned in yesterday's post.  I stamped them all with black archival ink and edged it with black versa magic ink.  I used the Martha Stewart lace edge punch for the decorative edges.  I put some black and white pearls on just for a little extra detail.

Well that's it for tonight, I hope to have another post ready for Monday or Tuesday.  Thank's for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone.

Dee

No comments: