Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stocking Up!

I really don't have much time to craft right now so I'm creating some quick and easy Birthday & Mother's Day cards, so I have some ready in for upcoming events.  Here is the Birthday card I made tonight.
I've decided to try and use up any paper I've got scraps of laying on my desk.  I used this one last week for a Mother's Day card and decided to keep trying to use it up.  It is called blackbird by autumn leaves.  I stamped the flowers on the greeting piece using a small flower stamp from the Bo Bunny Alora stamp set.  I'm not sure who makes the ribbon but the flower is from prima and it was black to start with but I colored it with a black copic to make it match a little better. The greeting is a stamp from a M's $1.50 stamp set and I used jet black archival ink for it and the flowers.  I used a button in the middle of the flower and added some pearls to the corners and colored one black and put it in the middle of the button.

Well next week shouldn't be quite so crazy and I hope to be able to spend more time in my craft room. Maybe I'll be able to actually get something posted before Friday LOL.  Until next time happy crafting everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: