Friday, December 7, 2012

Blooming Poinsettia!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful December so far! I finally got a little bit of shopping done but I still have a lot to do.  So this is going to be a quick post tonight.  The picture of this card is a little wonky but I think you will be able to get the idea.

I embossed the gold metallic paper with the spellbinders "splendid" m-bossabilities folder.  I used the "blooming poinsettia" die from poppy stamps to make the poinsettia.  I added a little red flower to the middle under the gold berries.  The ovals were cut out using spellbinders petite ovals large and small.  The greeting stamp is from the inkadinkado stamp set "village lifestyle" set and I used memento "rhubarb stalk".  I edged most of the pieces with brilliance galaxy gold and aged mahogany distress ink.  The rhinestones were colored with copic marker R89.

I hope to be back tomorrow night with another post.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Dee

No comments: