Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pictures!!!!

Well now that things are back to semi normal (whatever that is LOL),  I finally have a little bit of free time.  I don't have a project to post today but I have some photos I took a couple of weeks ago.  My wonderful sweet hubby went out and bought me a macro lens for my camera and I had lots of fun taking photos.  Here are some of my first pics.  I'm going to need some more practice with this lens but I think these turned out fairly well.













I took many more but these were my favorites.  I'm sorry it has been a while since my last project but the weather here has been to nice to stay inside and craft.  We usually end up with quite a few rainy days here in Vancouver so me must enjoy the sun while it's here.  It also makes my craft room almost unbearable to work in.  I think it is like 90 degrees in there.  Anyhow,  just a soon as we get some rain or my room cools off a bit I will have more projects to post.  Maybe I'll go take another class or two as that forces me to get something done, LOL.  I will probably end up with some more pictures to post.  I'm sure I'll be out in the sun with my camera over the next week or so.

Thanks for stopping by everyone .... have a lovely weekend!!!
Dee

No comments: