Friday, September 6, 2013

Embellish It!

I'm going to post this quickly because I'm at work right now....shhhh don't tell my boss!LOL!  Anyhow I spent last night working on this card but ran out of time to post it.  I didn't finish it until 1:00 am and really needed to go to sleep at that point.  The challenge for this week over at Kraftin' Kimmie is Embellish It!  Now I have tons of embellishments but I have a problem using anything but brads and rhinestones.  This challenge forced me to dig into some of my other goodies.  I die cut a some pieces and distressed them, used some buttons and of course a few rhinestones.

I did a bunch of paper piecing and used copics to color it.  I will post the rest of the details when I get home tonight (I don't have the list with me).  I just wanted to make sure that I posted this before time ran out.

So I will be back a little later with some updated info.
Thanks for stopping by
Dee

No comments: