Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Let's Have a Laugh!!!

Sounds like an excellent idea!!!! The challenge this week over at Simon Says is to create something humorous or witty or a play on words.  I decided to pull out this cute Kraftin' Kimmie stamp "Sarah Shopper"  this is what I like to think when I go shopping.  I'm really just supporting the economy .... It seems like a plausible theory!!!

Anyhow I stamped the image on copic paper with memento black ink and coloured it with copic markers (E0000, 000, 01, 02, 21, 23, 25, 27 - N1, 3, 5 - BG70, 72 & 75).  Then I paper pieced all the shopping bags with different patterned papers.  I edged all image and greeting & patterned papers (from the Bo Bunny Alora collection) with agean blue versa magic ink. The greeting is stamped with Versa Fine Onyx Black ink and popped it up with 3d dots.  For a little more detail I added some bling and brads.

I planned on having more projects to post over the last couple of weeks but as usual life doesn't always go as planned.  I had a few unexpected things happen and then I decided to completely redo my craft studio.  I will have some pics to post soon.  

Thanks for stopping by and until next time Happy Crafting everyone!
Dee

2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card and great sentiment I think we can all relate to !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Funny card! Love the sentiment!